PART-I of the UPSC application is submitted but not submitted PART-II

If only PART-I of the application is submitted without submitting PART-II, the application remains incomplete and candidature cannot be registered. The application is incomplete even in cases where the applicant has submitted PART-I and paid fee as well, but has not completed PART-II (i.e. failed to submit Centre, photograph, signature and photo ID card).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

relationship between poverty and hunger in India

Public Services Code as recommended by the 2nd Administrative Reforms Commission

What is Creamy Layer? | TSPSC

TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2022 Paper With Key PDF Download

e-Community Certificate is sufficient for TNPSC

Safeguarding the Indian art heritage is the need of the moment

Which documents are required to be sent to the UPSC for legal cases?

Selection of NonState Civil Service Officers to the Indian Administrative Services

Should any original certificate be submitted to the TNPSC?