PART-I of the UPSC application is submitted but not submitted PART-II

If only PART-I of the application is submitted without submitting PART-II, the application remains incomplete and candidature cannot be registered. The application is incomplete even in cases where the applicant has submitted PART-I and paid fee as well, but has not completed PART-II (i.e. failed to submit Centre, photograph, signature and photo ID card).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

probity in governance and suggest measures for ensuring probity in government

APPSC Previous Papers (2008-2022) PDF Download

Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive (2010-2022) Previous Papers PDF Download

APPSC Degree College Lecturers Previous Papers PDF Download

UPSC Civil Services (Sociology Optional) Previous Year Papers (2014 - 2021) PDF Download

Civil Services (Mains) General Studies - 1, 2, 3, 4 Previous Year Papers PDF Download

Foreigners role in the Indian struggle for freedom

TNPSC All Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download

Civil Services (Prelims) Exam Previous Year Question Papers (2014 - 2022) PDF Download

Governance, Good Governance, Ethical Governance